Skip to content
Mission & Vision Statement:
Our mandate is driven by a sense that our work should remain inspiring, reflexive, creative, participatory and, ultimately, underpinned by a shared humanity. With these values in mind, we aim to amplify marginalised voices through creative storytelling. We do so in the hopes of cultivating a more understanding world.
Our work is supported by these guiding principles which remain the pillars of our methodology as we grow with new projects, partners, topics, geographies and art forms.
- Honouring both diversity and interconnectedness by recognising common threads and shared understandings
- Valuing reciprocal relationships and creating the conditions for knowledge exchange
- Decentralised and democratised ways of making, doing and knowing
- Exploring more equitable collaboration and representative participation
Simple not Simplistic
- Distilling complexity while maintaining the core essence of ideas, events and people
- Embracing radical accessibility in form and function
Experiential Learning and Immersion
- Valuing the depth and quality of understanding that comes from immersive learning
- Ensuring transparent, informed and supported participation
- Prioritising lived experience and redefining notions of expertise
- Challenging assumptions, ‘conventional wisdom’ and dominant narratives through meaningful reflexivity